miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008


Na na, na na na, na naI miss you, miss you so badI don't forget you, oh it's so sadI hope you can hear meI remember it clearlyThe day you slipped awayWas the day I found it won't be the same OooohNa na la la la na naI didn't get around to kiss youGoodbye on the handI wish that I could see you againI know that I can'tOoooohI hope you can hear me cause I remember it clearlyThe day you slipped awayWas the day I found it won't be the sameOooohI had my wake upWon't you wake upI keep asking whyAnd I can't take itIt wasn't fakeIt happened, you passed byNow your gone, now your goneThere you go, there you goSomewhere I can't bring you backNow your gone, now your goneThere you go, there you go,Somewhere your not coming backThe day you slipped awayWas the day i found it won't be the same noo..The day you slipped awayWas the day that i found it won't be the same oooh...Nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah I miss you. (8)

No hay comentarios: